- About Social Work Portal
- How to Get a Free Award Emblem For Your Ranking? (COMING SOON)
- How to Promote Your Award?
- How to Request Social Work Portal to Rank or Review Your Agency, Firm, or Organization?
- Corrections Requests?
- Social Work Portal Award Criteria Disclosure
- Social Work Portal Ranking and Review Methodologies
- How Long Do Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Remain on Our Ranking?
- Do Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Pay for Their Ranking?
- Do Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Have a Say in Their Ranking?
- Can Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Request to be Removed?
- Get a Personalized Page on Social Work Portal (COMING SOON)
- Social Work Portal e-Prints (COMING SOON)
- Social Work Portal Policies and Procedures
- Our Application Security
- Our Data Backups
- Social Work Portal Data Retention Policy
- Customer Data Privacy and Security
How to Get a Free Award Emblem for Your Ranking? (COMING SOON)
Has your agency, firm, or organization been reviewed or ranked by Social Work Portal?
Social Work Portal grants agencies, firms, and organizations the permission and option to use the Social Work Portal award emblem associated with their review and ranking for free. Social Work Portal never charges for the use of its awards and award emblems, ever.
The Social Work Portal Editorial Team only asks that you give credit to Social Work Portal (the publisher) by linking back to the Social Work Portal review or ranking article page in which your agency, firm, or organization has been reviewed or ranked.
A Social Work Portal award emblem is a great way to showcase and announce your recognition – from sharing with existing or potential clients to including it on marketing materials.
Studies show that consumers often search for reviews and rankings on agencies, firms, and organizations before partnering with them. Being ranked increases your accolades and visibility with current and future clients.
Here are some options on how you can promote your Social Work Portal ranking and review:
- Post the award emblem directly on your website or blog
- Include the Social Work Portal award emblem as part of your email signature or your email signature
- Share the award emblem with clients and prospects
- Share it on social media
- Integrate into sales, brochures, and marketing materials
If your organization, agency, company, product, or tool has been reviewed or ranked by Social Work Portal, then click on the “Request Your Free Award Emblem” button below to email us and request your free personalized Social Work Portal award emblem.
For the Subject of your message, enter Award Emblem Request.
Contact Social Work Portal if you have any questions.
How to Promote Your Award and Recognition?
How can you best promote your Social Work Portal ranking and award recognition?
There are lots of ways to promote your award. For example, you can place your Social Work Portal award emblem on your site’s homepage, blog, or site footer.
Below are examples of ways in which firms ranked by our sister company, AdvisoryHQ (AHQ), have promoted their award:
In addition, ranked firms often promote their recognition using a blog post.
Examples of blog posts by firms ranked by AHQ (our sister company).
Some firms also choose to socialize their recognition and award emblems via social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and other media. Another option for promoting your award is via a press release.
How to Request Social Work Portal to Rank Your Agency, Firm, or Organization?
Can anyone submit a request to the Social Work Portal for their agency, firm, organization, or product to be reviewed and ranked on one of our “Top Ranking” publications?
Yes, the Social Work Portal Editorial Team often receives emails from organizations that request SWP to review their organization or to consider them for inclusion into our top Social Work Portal ranking publications.
Note: Only about 1% of the firms we review and research end up on Social Work Portal’s top ranking publications.
For future ranking consideration:
- First, review our selection methodology to ensure that your organization meets our selection criteria and methodology.
- Then contact Social Work Portal and request a review or ranking
- In your email, please provide a couple of points on why your agency, firm, organization, or product should be reviewed or ranked
Social Work Portal believes in maintaining strict objectivity. Unlike other publishers that require extensive forms to be completed in order to be considered, the Social Work Portal Editorial and Research team utilizes its own highly advanced processes for researching, identifying, screening, grouping, selecting, reviewing, and ranking agencies, firms, and organizations.
In addition, our Top-Down Selection Process is carried out by actual people versus by systems or machines. Our ranking articles are always 100% independently researched and written by the Social Work Portal Editorial and Research team members.
Requesting Corrections on Your Social Work Portal Review or Ranking
Can organizations, practitioners, or companies request corrections to their Social Work Portal ranking or reviews?
Yes. If your organization has been reviewed or ranked by us, you can contact us to request corrections. Correction requests include a request to correct or update information about your agency, firm, or organization that has changed or that you deem incorrect.
Note: We only consider correction requests – we do not consider requests to add additional content to boost your review or ranking. Send your correction request using our Contact Us form. Follow-up with us within 48 hours if you don’t get a response to your initial email. Sometimes messages end up in our SPAM folder.
Social Work Portal Award Criteria Disclosure
From a transparency perspective, compliance departments sometimes require their organizations to disclose the criteria and methodology that was used for any awards and recognition they have received. For such purposes, you can use the verbiage highlighted in green font color below.
In addition, even if this is not required by your compliance department, you can still use the verbiage below on a press release announcing your ranking, on your social media page, or on any platform when promoting your Social Work Portal recognition and ranking.
Social Work Portal uses a multi-step review and ranking selection methodology for researching, identifying, reviewing, and ranking organizations for its list of top ranked firms. SWP’s ranking and review publications are always 100% independently researched, transparently, and objectively written.
Organizations and companies do not pay for their Social Work Portal ranking or reviews. In fact, most businesses and firms do not even realize that they are being researched, reviewed, and ranked by Social Work Portal until after their reviews and rankings have been completed and published to the general public. Below is a step-by-step list of Social Work Portal’s selection and ranking methodology process.
Ranking, Review, and Selection Steps
Step 1: Using publicly available sources and databases, Social Work Portal’s Editorial and Research teams identify a wide range of organizations that are providing products, apps, or services in a designated area (city, state, or region).
Step 2: Social Work Portal’s Editorial and Research teams then apply initial sets of methodology filters to narrow down the list of identified organizations, agencies, services, or products.
Step 3: Based on the initial set of selection filters, the comprehensive list is then trimmed down. The Social Work Portal’s Ranking Team then conducts a more detailed deep-dive assessment of the remaining organizations, firms, services, or products.
Step 4: Based on the results of the conducted assessments, SWP’ Editorial and Research team members then finalize the list of companies that make it into their top ranking articles, which are then published to the general public and their millions of users.
How Long Do Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Remain on the Social Work Portal’s Ranking List?
Organizations that have been ranked by Social Work Portal remain on the Social Work Portal’s top-ranked list for a year until our next annual ranking.
On future rankings, organizations that were ranked the previous year are re-reviewed and then re-ranked or de-ranked in comparison with other companies that are being considered for that year’s ranking.
In addition, the Social Work Portal team updates its ranking and selection filters on an ongoing basis to ensure we are meeting the needs of our viewership and millions of readers. As such, an organization that was ranked this year might not make it into next year’s ranking.
Do Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Pay for Their Social Work Portal Ranking or Reviews?
Firms do not pay to be ranked or reviewed by Social Work Portal.
Social Work Portal ranking articles are 100% independently researched and published. As mentioned above, most organizations are not aware of the fact that they are being reviewed until after our ranking article has been finalized and published to the public. We use this approach to ensure the objectivity of our research process.
However, after we’ve published our top ranking publications to the general public, firms can request to have a separate personalized profile.
Do Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Have a Say in Their Social Work Portal Ranking?
Yes and no.
To ensure our independence and objectivity, firms do not have a say in what we write or how Social Work Portal conducts its research. As referenced above, most organizations do not realize that they are being reviewed and researched by the Social Work Portal Editorial and Ranking teams staff until we’ve published the ranking publication to the general public.
After we publish our ranking, we then notify the ranked or reviewed firms about their ranking/review.
See the FAQ section on a firm’s ability to request corrections to their reviews.
Can Agencies, Firms, and Organizations Request to be Removed from a Social Work Portal Ranking or Review?
No! For questions about this, review the below:
- Freedom of Media – Cornell Law School
- U.S. Constitution S.1598 – 114th Congress – 1st Amendment.
- U.S. Privacy Act (U.S. Title 5 – Records Maintained on Individuals, Agencies and Firms)
- Freedom of Information Act.
If there are changes to your information or you need corrections, then click here for information on requesting corrections, updates, or changes to your information on Social Work Portal.
Get a Personalized Page on Social Work Portal (COMING SOON)
Since we launched Social Work Portal, we have grown to become one of the fastest-growing media with millions of viewers that are seeking information on:
- Best social work agencies, organizations, and firms
- Top ranked social work organizations and agencies to work for
- Best rated professional social work service providers
- Top rated social work tools, apps, software, and platforms
- Best social work practices
- … and many more.
If your agency, firm, organization, or product has been ranked by Social Work Portal, you can request a separate personalized page that focuses on the review and recognition of your specific agency, firm, or organization.
What are the benefits of this? Our ranking article includes a ranking of your agency or organization, as well as other top ranked agencies and organizations. A Personalized Page is a page on SocialWorkPortal.com that is specific to your ranking and does not include the other ranked agencies and organizations.
For example, some organizations ranked in our publications might want to share news of their ranking with their current and potential clients but might prefer to share a page (on SocialWorkPortal.com) that focused completely on their firm, agency, or organization and the factors that allowed them to be ranked high, versus having to share the full ranking publication.
Should You Request a Personalized Page on Social Work Portal? What are the Benefits?
- A Personalized Review Page on Social Work Portal website presents a review of your specific agency, firm, or organization rather than a review of your agency, firm, product, or organization and other ranked companies or products
- Distribute the URL page link of your personalized page with your clients
- Use your Social Work Portal Personalized Page to share, socialize, and broadcast your review and ranking
- Customize your SWP Personalized Page with additional information – which is something you cannot do on the ranking publications
- Ability to include your contact info, highlight specific services/products/expertise, include any disclosures, include images of staff members, amongst others.
- Include a mention of any additional accolades, awards, or positive reviews received from other publishers
- Add special announcements to your Social Work Portal Personalized Page
- Another benefit to a Personalized Review Page is that it increases the exposure of your company to our millions of viewers and other consumers searching on Google and Bing for services and products related to your organization
- Your organization’s Personalized Page will be maintained on Social Work Portal forever.
Note: A Personalized Page has no bearing on your place on future rankings; nor does it guarantee that your agency, organization, or firm will be ranked in future years.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely happy. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your Personalized Page, let us know within 30 days from when your page was published, and we’ll refund your money – no questions asked. No hoops to jump. We believe in a no-hassle policy.
Today’s Discounted Price
|Your Personalized Page will be published and maintained on Social Work Portal indefinitely.
Upon receiving your request, your order will be routed to Social Work Portal’s editorial team.
Request an E-Print (Licensing Permission) – (COMING SOON)
Content on SocialWorkPortal.com is copyrighted, and our content cannot be republished without permission.
To share your review or ranking or to share any Social Work Portal publication, you can request an E-Print.
What are the Benefits of a Social Work Portal E-Print?
From personal usage to including on your marketing materials, having a Social Work Portal E-Print is a great way to share and enhance visibility, or just to create buzz and excitement from content that featured your organization, product, service, or topic you are interested in.
- Share with clients, prospects, followers, and your audience
- Include on books, newsletters, or other publications for editorial, educational, and commercial uses
- Distribute via email
- Integrate content to sales, brochures, and marketing materials
- Promote in conference rooms, lobbies, and throughout offices
- Many other uses
Note: Due to conflicts that may arise from duplicate content issues, Social Work Portal E-Prints cannot be reposted in full on any other public website.
Social Work Portal will soon launch its E-Print service. However, below is a sample E-Print from AdvisoryHQ, our sister company that reflects what your Social Work Portal E-Print will look like, but with Social Work Portal branding.
Social Work E-Print Cost
While some publishers charge up to $1,000 for their E-Prints, Social Work Portal only charges:
Type of E-Print
|An E-Print of a section of an article (i.e., the section that presents your review and ranking)
|An E-Print of a whole article
Request a Social Work Portal E-Print
Click below to request your E-Print:
- Request E-Print 1 (Section of an article)
- Request E-Print 2 (The whole article)
Upon receiving your email, our support team will send you a secure payment link. Upon receiving payment, your PDF E-Print will be sent to you.
Email Social Work Portal if you have any questions.